Pages

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

THRIFT#1 "Fall Season"

Going thrift shopping is one of the things I've always liked to do, because I can find unique items at a good price. 
This time I looked for cozy sweaters for this season, so what I found:
***
Ir de "thrifting" es una de las cosas que siempre me ha gustado hacer, porque puedo encontrar prendas únicas y a buen precio. 
Esta vez busqué sweaters calentitos para esta temporada, y lo que encontré fue:


Striped sweater for $ 1.50 usd / Sweater a rayas por $1000 pesos chilenos

So glad to find this cardigan with glitter (Calvin Klein) for only $5 usd,
 although the size is tremendous it's perfect like a long vest.
***
Estaba super contenta de encontrar este cardigan con brillitos (Calvin Klein) por $3 mil pesos chilenos,
 y aunque la talla es tremenda me queda perfecto como chaleco largo.
This gray sweater with turtleneck in perfect condition for $ 5 usd
***
Este sueter gris con cuello alto en perfectas condiciones por $3 mil pesos chilenos
Basic black sweater with turtleneck for only $ 5 usd
***
Suéter negro básico con cuello alto por $3 mil pesos chilenos
And  the last: this super comfy baggy mottled sweater in beige, for $ 5 usd.
***
Y por último este holgado sweater jaspeado en beige que es super cómodo, por $3 mil pesos chilenos.


So go thrifting! It's a pleasant hobby and you do not need a lot of money ;)
 I hope you like the post until next time!
***
Así que vayan de thrifting! es un grato pasatiempo y no se necesita de mucho dinero ;)
 Espero les guste el post y hasta la próxima!


2 comments:

  1. I just went thrifting today and bought two of the coolest vintage dresses at salvation army. I have to refurbish them a bit but that's kind of the fun part :) Thanks for visiting my blog, too :)

    love, polly
    Paulie Antiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I already want to see your dresses in a lookbook, I heard good reference of salvation army. and you're welcome! thanks for visiting mine *3* <3

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)