Pages

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

OOTW (MANGO stripes)

Hi everyone! hope you're having a good day, I missed so bad taking photos outfits, these are from sunday, I don't know why autumn is still so warm here, but is good and I'm glad because is a nice warm, not like in summer (really hate it). So, Chris took this pictures and that day was special Mother's day in company with my grand ma, brother and sister and cousin, uncle, Mum and my daughter, many people, was really good :)
***
¡Hola a todos! espero estén teniendo un buen día, extrañaba tanto tomar fotos de outfits, estas son del domingo, No sé porque este otoño es tan cálido aún, pero es bueno y me alegro porque es un calor agradable no como en verano (de veras lo odio). Así que Cris tomó estas fotos, ese día fué un especial día de las madres, en compañía de mi abuela, hermano, hermana, primo y tío, mamá y mi hija, mucha gente, fue realmente bueno.























The outfit: I showed it before, t-shirt MANGO and denim skirt are new and added sport jacket. Love this outfit and the stripes of the T plus I'm loving my color hair :)
that's all see you next time!


El outfit: Lo mostré anteriormente, la camiseta de MANGO y la falda denim son nuevos, le agregué la chaqueta deportiva. Me encanta este outfit y las rayas de la camiseta, además estoy amando mi color de pelo :) eso es todo nos vemos la próxima!!


2 comments:

  1. PERFECT outfit!! I can't get over how awesome your hair is. The volume looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *3* thank you very much nice words, 'cause I was thinkin' some people will hate this change hair color :P

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)