Pages

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

"RECENT PURCHASES"

Hello friends! How are you ?, I want to devote more time to bloggin but for now I take it easy, this time I want to share my latest purchases, a bit of everything ;)


Hola amigos! ¿como están?, quiero dedicar mas tiempo al blog pero por el momento me lo tomo con calma, esta vez les quiero compartir mis últimas compras, de todo un poco ;)

CLOTHES / ROPA

I'm just loving denim skirt, looking for something like this long time ago :)

 BEAUTY / BELLEZA

What I like about the eye and lip liners "Essence" is that they are cheap and the quality is good.

ACCESORIES / ACCESORIOS

I love the brooch to button

 RANDOM 

This mug just I saw it I fell in love, is so cute!!
See ya next time!!





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. si también me gusta :) gracias por comentar!

      Delete
  2. Oh, tusm! I need good energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these stuff are so lovely, especially your clothes, aw :) <3
    i love grimes by the way!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kattie, glad you like these stuff :), hi5! Grimes is so cool *3* kisses!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)