Pages

Monday, 2 February 2015

"OUTFITS INSPIRATIONS"

Hi dears!  how are you? it has become more difficult than expected, posting lately, but here I am so while I recover my time of outfits and among other ideas, I leave you with some sets that reflect lately what I like, ever more I return to dark looks.

***
Hola queridos! ¿como están? se ha hecho mas difícil de lo que esperaba publicar últimamente, pero aquí estoy así que mientras recupero mi tiempo de los outfits y entre otras ideas, les dejo con algunos sets que reflejan últimamente  lo que me gusta, cada vez mas vuelvo a los looks  oscuros. 

























I love every item and as always try to adapt to things and I have :) see ya soon!

***
me encanta cada item y como siempre trato de adaptar a las cosas que ya tengo :) nos vemos pronto!



8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you very much! I apreciatte what you did, so always follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing sets!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan!! Todo lo negro, biker...las mochilas, muy chulo!! Justo ayer me he comprado un lipstick de color nude de clinique. Casi no se nota pero igual me encanta.
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. siii! también me encanta! que genial que te guste también :) pero que bien te has comprado un labial nude ;) yo estoy obsesionada con los colores nude en uñas y labios!, besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I will check your blog first and thanks I love giveaways sound a cute necklace ;) <3 kisses!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)