Pages

Monday, 26 January 2015

" January wishlist"

Hi Folks!, I was away a few days from the blog and internet, but I'm back !, so this time I wanted to share some things I'm wishing, as always, there are things obsessing me just a moment, we will see what I'm still wishing from this list next month ;)

***
Hola gente!, Estuve alejada unos días del blog y la internet, pero estoy devuelta!, así que esta vez quería compartir algunas cosas que estoy deseando, como siempre, hay cosas que me obsesionan solo un momento, veremos que sigo deseando de esta lista el próximo mes ;)


Lime Crime Venus palette 
VENUS: The Grunge Palette

VENUS: The Grunge Palette



Long time I want this vintage watch 

T-Bands, I want lots!, I'm always wanting differents

https://www.kt8merch.com


I usually take at least 3 cups of tea daily so I want to try a lot of Infusions tea 







black dress with peter pan collar, I need  soon!











Well, I'll be posting more often and also reading blogs, I really missed it :) kisses! see ya!
***
en fin, estaré publicando mas seguido y también leyendo blogs los extrañaba en serio! :) besos nos vemos!



2 comments:

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)