Pages

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

" HAUL OCTOBER"


Hello everyone !  I hope you're having a good week, I do not much, last night was awful I was sick, but now I feel much better, so that gives me a lot of encouragement. This time I wanted to share the things I bought the month of October ...


Hola a todos!, espero estén teniendo una buena semana, Yo no mucho, anoche fue terrible, estuve enferma, pero ahora me siento mucho mejor, así que eso me da muchos ánimos. Esta vez quería compartir las cosas que compré el mes de Octubre...

Clothes & Accesories



Beauty Care



Make up


Next time I'll do some reviews of each product, at this time I wanted to share my purchases  ;) kisses see ya!


La próxima vez haré algunas revisiones de cada producto, en este momento quería compartir mis compras ;)  muchos besos! nos vemos!


1 comment:

  1. Loving everything u bought!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)