Pages

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

"Couture de Minnie" OPI



Hi everyone !, a small review of this mini OPI nail collection created 2013, although I have seen that there have been many collections of minnie, but well, here everything comes later, however the colors are beautiful.

Hola a todos!, una pequeña revisión de esta colección mini esmaltes que OPI creó 2013, aunque he visto que se han hecho muchas colecciones de minnie, pero bueno, acá todo llega mas tarde, sin embargo los colores son hermosos.




A Definite Moust-Have: The color is a mix between red and coral has good coverage and is really beautiful for spring and summer.
Magazine Cover Mouse: It is a red color with golden and red glitters, reminds me of Dorothy's shoes, I love it :)
Chic from Ears to Tail: A bubblegum pink color has no good with coverage, 3 applications to a uniform color.
Innie Minnie Mighty Bow : A red color with small touch glossy lacquer,  reminds me of candied apples, it's a really beautiful red <3

A Definite Moust-Have:  el color es una mezcla entre rojo y coral tiene buena cobertura y es realmente hermoso para primavera y verano.
Magazine Cover Mouse: Es un color rojo con destellos dorados y rojos, me recuerda a los zapatos de Dorothy, me encanta :)
Chic from Ears to Tail: Es un rosado chicle, no tiene buena cobertura de color, 3 pasadas para que el color quede parejo.
Innie Minnie Mighty Bow: Es un rojo con un pequeño toque lacado brillante, me recuerda mucho a las manzanas confitadas, es un rojo realmente bello <3




















  I think the colors are adorable, the quality of coverage has OPI, $ 6,990 price equivalent to $ 12 USD, I loved this collection :)
 That's all for now, see ya!



 Creo que los colores son adorables, con la calidad de cobertura que OPI tiene, precio $ 6.990 equivalente a $12 USD, amé esta colección :)
 Eso es todo por ahora, nos vemos!

This song is adorable!! <3


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! They are so adorable! ♥ ♥
    I really like them and red is such a classic colour for nail polish, somehow forgotten to actually use it! The baby pink is so my colour! Love it! ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is *-* glad you like too, this are cute colors <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh I really like these shades! I am a big fan of OPI and find that their nailpolishes never disappoint. It looks like these don't either :3

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)