Pages

Monday, 6 October 2014

"Stripes and Spring"


Happy Monday to everyone!, here can already feel the spring, today is sunny and I want to love and feel better from now on, so I feel even better start something better in my life,  playing music, writing and composing more and waiting  soon to record a second album and solo projects :) ... that makes me happy!. I wanted to show you that I am loving this top, and although it's very common,   is a wear-with-everything :)

Feliz lunes a todos!, acá se puede sentir ya la primavera, hoy está muy soleado y quiero amar y sentirme mejor desde ahora, así que mejor aún, siento que comienza algo mejor en mi vida, retomando la música, escribiendo y esperando componer más y pronto poder grabar ya un segundo álbum y proyectos solistas :)... eso me pone feliz.
Quería mostrarles este top que estoy amando, y aunque es muy común,
 es una prenda que combina con todo :)

























This time I combined the top as I had imagined, maxi skirt (velvet), boots nineties, and I added my denim jacket, I wanted wear hat but that ocassion wasn't need ;)
Well I share a nice song to start the week, see ya! <3


Esta vez combiné el top como lo había imaginado, maxi falda (terciopelo), botas noventeras, y le agregué mi chaqueta denim, quería llevar sombrero pero la ocasión no lo ameritaba ;) 
Bien, les comparto un bonito tema para comenzar la semana, nos vemos! <3


4 comments:

  1. This outfit kind of reminds me of one of the outfits you put together in a blog post I recently commented! It has the same long shirt and stripey tee <3 It is so good to see you wearing something like it, and you are definitely rocking it!

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/sherlock-holmes-movie-review-2009.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeah !. I like to create collages outfits and then inspire me on them :) Thanks for commenting sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tengo un top exactamente igual y de verdad, va con todo! muy guapa!!
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. genial! es una prenda versátil ;), besos a ti bonita :)

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)