Pages

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

"WOMEN IN PINK"


Hi people, as you've noticed, I'm posting quite bit lately and no outfits, I've been very busy and no one to help me with photos, plus this weekend was so rainy that only dedicated myself to be Lazy, for that reason I hope you like these kind of posts . It's those post that I love to create but have nothing to do with fashion or outfit, this week I will not remember anything, but wanted to post some photos I found on the web about women have cloth the color that I love of a guilty way, and shows the most cheerful and tender of myself, because the truth is that at first glance I'm rather cold and am accustomed to be very distant with people; so most of the time they take a failed impression from me ... Anyway women in  pink is the theme today ;) I hope you enjoy :3


Hola a todos, como se han dado cuenta, estoy posteando bastante poco ultimamente y nada de outfits, he estado muy ocupada y sin nadie que me ayude con las fotos, además este fin de semana fué tan lluviosos que sólo  me dediqué a flojear, por esa razón que espero que estos tipos de post  les gusten. Son esos post que a mi me encanta crear pero no tienen nada que ver con outfit o moda, esta semana no recordaré nada, pero quería hacer un post con algunas fotos que pude encontrar en la web, acerca de mujeres que han vestido el color que me apasiona de una manera culpable, y que saca lo mas alegre y tierno de mi misma, porque la verdad es que a simple vista soy bastante fría y acostumbro a ser muy distante con la gente; así que la mayoría de las veces ellos se llevan una impresión fallida de mi... en fin mujeres de rosado es el tema de hoy ;) espero lo disfruten :3


Who does not remember the movie GREASE? 
"Pink Ladies"




Marie Antoinette and the spectacular costumes in the film...








The beautiful Marilyn Monroe and one of the scenes from the movie "gentlemen prefer blondes"





One of the most annoying characters in the Harry Potter saga Professor Dolores Umbridge, but I love the ornaments and costumes.





The lovely Jeannie in "I Dream of Jeannie"
I saw this series as a child, although it was already vintage ;)




I remembered "Baby Spice" of Spice Girls, was also a fan of their music in the 90's, I just a teenager ;)


I ate those candy ball!!











"Legally Blonde," a myth that pink and blondes are dumb, I loved this character although I'm not a fan of this movie :P







And I could not stop thinking about Emilie Autumn, I'm a big fan of her, also an influence on me in terms of music, has a great story behind the artist that she is, I admire her a lot, and  was for her I fell in love of pink  <3










They are the girls in Pink that I have in my head :), there are surely many more. I hope you have a great week, I share a song from Emilie in Live, could speak enough about her maybe I will at some post ;) seeya!!



 Son las chicas de Rosado que tengo en mi cabeza ;) , seguramente hay muchas mas. Espero que tengan una excelente semana, les comparto una canción de Emilie en vivo, podría hablar bastante de ella, quizás lo haga en algún post ;) nos vemos!!








4 comments:

  1. My style icon is 100% Rizzo from grease. Pink ladies forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! wow that's great, she has a cool personality! I love pink ladies too <3

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)