Pages

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

"Time to Remember" (Jem and the Holograms) 




Hello everyone!, As every Wednesday remembering music, series or movie from the 80-90. This time "Jem and the Holograms". Created in 1985 to 1988 the latest season, After the death of her father (owner of the label "starlight music" ) Jerrica Benton (Jem) and her sister Kimber, trying to save the heritage of his father, who is being threatened by Eric Raymond (Assistant ) tries to keep Starlight Music and become a millionaire with a new band: The Misfits (Pizzazz, Roxy and Stormer). Jerrica, with her friend Aja, Shana and her sister Kimber , also have to save the orphanage for girls Starlight House, which his father had with the proceeds from the music company.
Jerrica receives gift from her father earrings star, which when pressed can generate lifelike holograms, change the shape of objects and create magical, artistic and unreal images, thanks to a central computer which generates the image of a hologram woman called Sinergy. The winery keeping these secrets will provide everything her need to become Jem and the Holograms and save the heritage of his Father.


Hola a todos!!, Como cada miércoles recordando música, serie o película de los años 80-90. En esta ocasión "Jem and the Holograms", Creada en 1985 hasta 1988 su ultima temporada, Despues de la muerte de su padre(dueño del sello "starlight music") Jerrica Benton (Jem) y su hermana Kimber, intentan salvar el patrimonio de su padre, que está siendo amenazado por Eric Raymond (Asistente), intenta quedarse con Starlight Music y hacerse millonario con un nuevo grupo musical: The Misfits (Pizzazz, Roxy y Stormer). Jerrica, junto a sus amigas Aja y Shana y su hermana Kimber, también tendrán que salvar el orfanato para niñas Starlight House, que su padre mantenía con las ganancias de la compañía musical.


Jerrica recibe de regalo de su padre unos pendientes de estrella, que al presionarlos es capaz de generar hologramas de gran realismo, cambiar la forma de los objetos y crear imágenes mágicas, artísticas e irreales, gracias a una computadora central que genera la imagen de una mujer holograma llamada Sinergy. La bodega que guarda estos secretos le proporcionara todo lo necesario para convertirse en Jem and the Holograms y salvar el Patrimonio de su Padre.






Characthers:


Jerrica/Jem







Aja

 








Kimber










Shana








Raja




The Misfits

Pizzazz Gabor (singer) /  Roxy Pelegrini (Bass) / Stormer Phillips (K-boards) and Jetta Borns (saxo)














SINERGY 









I do not remember how old I saw this series, but had influence in me, more influence, to sing since childhood, so I quite enjoyed watching this series, my favorite characters was Jem and Aja, I was undecided who to be ;),  blue hair was my fav in that time <3
One of the things that fascinated me most were their songs so I share some, see ya ;)


No recuerdo  a que edad  yo veía esta serie, pero  tuvo influencia en mi, una influencia más, para cantar desde pequeña, así que disfrutaba bastante viendo esta serie, mis personajes favoritos era Jem y Aja, Yo estaba indecisa  de quien ser ;) 
Una de las cosas que mas me fascinaba eran sus canciones así  que  les comparto algunas, nos vemos ;)









And the Misfits...















1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks like a very colourful show! I love how they all have such eccentric hair colours as well :D Although it doesn't seem much like a show I will enjoy myself, I am sure my sister would! I can't wait to show this to her :3 Again, I loved seeing each individual character :)

    Check out my post about China: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/chasing-china.html

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)