Pages

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

"Latest purchases" 

Wow, today has been so rainy, I just want to go to bed and get to see "Marmalade Boy"; Fortunately, today's national holiday (naval Battle of Iquique); so although in the morning I cleaned most of the house, in the afternoon I was watching blogs and online stores; my last purchases I want to show you!:


Wow, Hoy ha sido tan lluvioso, que sólo quiero ir a acostarme y ponerme a ver "Marmalade boy";  Afortunadamente, hoy es feriado nacional, (Combate naval de Iquique); así que aunque en la mañana limpié casi toda la casa, en la tarde estuve viendo blogs y tiendas online; mis ultimas compras que quiero mostrarte!:





Almost 2 months waiting for this Grimes t-shirt arrived (from etsy)... But finally in my hands!
 Casi 2 meses esperando que llegara esta polera de Grimes (desde etsy)...Pero al fin en mis manos!


stick liquorice, (never taste before) 
 barritas de regaliz, (nunca probé antes)



I'm crazy about pens kawaii ... 
estoy loca por lapices kawaii...


Peeling mask, brown polish nail, hand cream ... 
Peeling mascarilla, esmalte color café, crema de manos...





I went to the Chinese market, and bought a few things (rice-noodle-candy and jasmine tea;))
Fui al mercado Chino, y compré algunas cosas (arroz-fideos-golosinas y té de jazmín;) )
Today I listen Miku all day ! so I'll share one song <3
have a good rest of week ;)
Hoy escuché todo el día Miku, así que les comparto una canción
que tengan un buen resto de semana ;)





4 comments:

  1. That t shirts print is awesome! I love online shopping I sometimes think I need to go to a help group for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jodie I'm glad you liked the shirt :), Online buying can be frustrating at times, even I'm watching hours to decide, but worth it, even if I do not find in local stores :)

      Delete
  2. Iiih..I love the pencils, so so adorable! ♡
    Mmmm, the nomonoms..never tasted those pockys, but I guess they are very chocolaty. :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! pencils are so cute!. You have to try pockys chocolate are so delicious, even I think was little bit, so I'll buy more next time, greetings lovely! <3

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)