Pages

Thursday, 15 May 2014

"BRAIDS" By carlottaloth (bloggerchallenge 2014) 


Hello dear, this time the challenge is all about hair, so I want to show you one of my recent influences, both musically and fashion icon, and I adore; she is unique and have own style too. Claire Boucher (Grimes); her hair is often something untidy, but wow that gives an identity, always changing her look from dye, ribbons, haircuts and hairstyles like braids, which is what I chose to show ...



Hola queridos, el desafío en esta ocasión es todo acerca del pelo, Así que quiero mostrar una de mis últimas influencias, tanto musicalmente, como icono de moda, y que  adoro; ella es única y tiene un estilo demasiado propio. Claire Boucher, (Grimes); muchas veces su pelo es algo desprolijo, pero vaya que le da una identidad, siempre esta cambiando su look, desde tinte, moños, cortes de pelo y peinados como trenzas, que es lo que elegí mostrar...
 
























 







I hope you enjoyed my post, braids are so simple, but can give another touch to your outfit, and to say goodbye. a Grimes hit ;)

espero que le haya gustado, son trenzas tan simples, pero puede  darle otro toque a tu outfit,  y para despedirme. un hit de Grimes ;)








10 comments:

  1. Stunning pics! :))

    www.linde-lo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of her until now, but she definitely has had a large variety of hair styles! I always work braids into my hair, so I appreciate someone giving them love <3 I think your hair colour is awesome, and I like the last style that you did! Great post :D

    Check out mine about the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/my-hair-problems-blogger-challenge-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and comment, great that you liked this post, braids are easy and nice, I'll check your post

      Delete
  3. Te queda muy bien, sobre todo el ultimo look ;)
    besos, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muchas gracias preciosa, me alegra k te guste :)

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)