Pages

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

"What if it were true?" (Blogger challenge 2014)


I had thought not do this on blogger challenge, but I decided!, Well, I thought about what I would like for spring this year, here becomes ever more cold, so it's hard to think of an outfit and clothe for spring, but I wanted make a wish list, I wanted to combine all the styles that I love, I know that sounds contradictory when, one day seen anything grunge; and other some punk; and then, a little kawaii, and all that, many would say "maybe she's lost in styles?" ... but no, justly are all those styles which fascinate me and have to get used to it, I just want dress how I want and not to pigeonhole myself into one style nor copy or anything, such is the diversity of my interests that I can not leave one for another ...
Había pensado no hacer esta vez el desafío blogger, pero me decidí!, bueno, pensé en lo que este año  quisiera para primavera, acá se torna cada vez mas frío, así que es difícil pensar en un outfit para primavera y vestir, pero quise hacer una lista de deseos, quise combinar todos los estilos que me fascinan, yo sé que suena muy contradictorio cuando, un dia visto algo grunge; y al otro algo punk; y despues, un poco kawaii, y todo eso, muchos dirían " ¿acaso ella esta perdida en los estilos?"...pero no!, justamente son todos esos estilos los que me apasionan y tendrán que acostumbrarse a ello, yo sólo quiero vestirme como yo quiera y no encasillarme en un sólo estilo ni tampoco copiar ni mucho menos, es tanta la diversidad de mis gustos que no puedo abandonar unos por otros...






Hope you like it!!
       
I share a theme of the nineties ... it was one of my idols and influences at that time .... I guess that many never heard her;)
les comparto un tema de los noventa...era una de mis ídols e influencias en esa época.... supongo que muchos jamas oyeron de ella ;)
















22 comments:

  1. Those watermelon shorts are adorable!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are!!, thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. You and I both have the "mix of styles" thing going on :D ! I also like grunge, punk, cute and then also vintage.. :) Where the alien bag comes from? It's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lara, I think we are very similar, not named it as vintage, but most of my clothes it is, and I love :) ... the alien has been Nastygal bag, but is out of stock and there is another from the store O 'mighty is the same but green, I leave the link, they have very interesting things to look http://o-mighty.com/products/156/all/3965.

      Delete
  3. the watermelon shorts is too cute!! I love the alien bag too <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I love this items too, alien bag is my favourite :)

      Delete
  4. A mi también me gusta mezclar estilos, de joven experimentaba más con las combinaciones pero ahora me he vuelto más conservadora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. que bien!, siempre cuando te sientas comoda, pero nunca dejes de hacer y vestir como te guste :)

      Delete
  5. those shorts are genius <3 *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I aprecciate too much :)

      Delete
  7. Those watermelon shirts look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I think are so adorable for spring :)

      Delete
  8. this is my idea of casual outfit! yessssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, those watermelon shorts *_*! so adorable!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. watermelon shorts are perf <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting dear, glad you like this shorts, hope soon back to bloggin and visit yours ;)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. yes are adorable, thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)