Pages

Monday, 14 April 2014

"Monday wishlist" 


Hello friends, how was your weekend?, I've been getting better, really! Guess flowers are turning out, I could not photograph me, I  had no time, so for continued to blog in motion, I wanted to show the things I am wishing now, I'm going to complain (but my wallet still has problems), so when it all solution, I think I will buy many things .... hopefully!

Hola amigos, como estuvo su findesemana?, yo he estado cada vez mejor, de verdad!, supongo que las flores estan resultando, no he podido fotografiarme, no he tenido tiempo, así que para que el blog continúe en movimiento, quería mostrarles las cosas que estoy deseando ahora, me voy a quejar (pero mi billetera aun tiene problemas), así que cuando todo se solucione, creo que compraré muchas cosas....ojalá!

http://limecrime.com/lips/opaque-lipstick-20.html

I know it's too expensive to bring one here to my country, but dreaming does not cost anything.
Sé que es demasiado caro traer uno acá a mi país, pero soñar no cuesta nada.






http://www.amazon.com

I'm obsessed with pencils Kawaii <3 :)
Estoy obsesionada con lapices Kawaii <3 :)



https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrintMyClothing

I just wanted to customize one of these jackets with any print Jem, I saw an amazing series in the 90s.
Yo sólo quisiera personalizar una de estas chaquetas con algun estampado de Jem, una asombrosa serie que veía en los 90.


http://www.ebay.com

I do not know but I'm crazy about designs of socks, I have a lot this winter...
No lo sé pero estoy loca por diseños de calcetines, quiero tener un montón este invierno...



http://valfre.com/

a shirt or accessory Valfré is really a dream! ....
una polera o accesorio de Valfré es realmente un sueño!!!....



Have you noticed that even though winter comes, I want to use many colors! ... I think today I feel completely Kawaii! or something ....seeya!
Se han dado cuenta que a pesar de que el invierno viene, yo quiero usar muchos colores!!!...Creo que hoy me siento completamente Kawaii!! o algo así....nos vemos!


16 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick! You know what, you can find very similar colors on several online stores for cheaper! Even for example Bornpretty (I have blogged about them previously!). I love the idea of Jem jacket, I loved Jem when I was a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lara!, I'll check the site, great if it's cheap!, Jem was also one of my favorite series as a child. :)

      Delete
  2. Que lindo todo! Amo ese labial, Lime Crime tiene cosas geniales <3
    Me alegro de que estes mejor, besos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sipi!, Lime crime es genial!, gracias por comentarme querida! besos a ti! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohmigosh I adore Lime Crime makeup! I don't have a lipstick by them yet either :(
    Anie, Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, Lime crime is a dream!! thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely wishlist, those pencils are really cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks amazing. I have been wanting to get a Lime Crime lipstick for a long time. You have an amazing blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? If you do so please let me know on my blog so I can follow back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I love Lime crime, but do not know it's because popular on blogs, follow each other would be great!, so I'll check your blog :)

      Delete
  6. Valfré shirt is awesome!

    ❀ http://atoniics.blogspot.com ❀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this wishlist, great items! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get chance to have a look at my blog I would be delighted! Thanks :)

    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting and commenting, sure I wil look your blog and follow you :)

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)