Pages

Monday, 24 March 2014

"Wishes Monday" 


How about your weekend? ... Calm me, but taking important decisions in my life :) 
I think I care only true in my life, and give a chance to my happiness, I will work on that ... today I want to share some inspiring outfits that look forward, I want you to know, that to me is not important product brand so just looking for things that have relation to what I see ...

¿Que tal tu findesemana?... el mío tranquilo, pero tomando decisiones importantes en mi vida :)
creo que debo cuidar lo unico verdadero en mi vida, y dar una oportunidad a mi felicidad, trabajaré en eso...hoy quiero compartirles algunos outfits que estoy deseando inspirarme, quiero que sepan, que para mi no es nada importante la marca del producto, así que solo busco cosas que tengan relacion a lo que veo...



denim skirt I love it!, I think this look in general is simple but very cool ... what has me more crazy are the loafers platforms, I'm totally in love with these shoes, so for this winter (here it will be ), I have to got them! ... and I'm also obsessed with brown colors for makeup

la falda denim me encanta!, creo que este look en general es simple pero con mucha onda...lo que mas me tiene loca son las loafers con plataformas, estoy totalmente enamorada de estos zapatos, así que para este invierno (acá lo será), tengo que tenerlas!...y también estoy obsesionada con los colores en café para el maquillaje


It is not a rarity that I like the kawaii style, gothic, lolita, but I could not wear these styles very noticeable, but add a little of each in some occasions, this reflects my passion for all these styles!

No es una rareza que me guste el estilo kawaii, gothic, lolita, pero creo que no podría llevar estos estilos muy notorios, sino añadir un poco de cada uno en algunas ocaciones, esto refleja mi pasion por todos estos estilos!



High waist jeans, Hoody some favorite series, turtlenecks,  again the platforms loafers, brown makeup ... is that which has no be absent in my closet this coming winter :D

jeans de cintura alta, poleron de alguna serie favorita, cuello de tortuga, nuevamente las loafers con plataformas, maquillaje en color café...Es lo que no tiene que faltar en mi closet este invierno proximo :D

I love it, I love it! ... I leave you with a song from a band from my country ....
me encanta, me encanta!!!!...les dejo con un tema de una banda desde mi país....


10 comments:

  1. the second outfit is absolute perfection! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/complexion-perfection-benefit.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I really love it!!!, I will visit dear, sure!

      Delete
  2. That mars lipstick seems amazing!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...I wish can buy one of that!! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi, I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog :)

    Barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear I will check it :D

      Delete
  4. Love the loafers and velvet chocker- both things I own! I'm loving the checked shirt look and the second one is very cher from clueless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I love it too!, clueless always be inspired! thank you!

      Delete
  5. 3 amazing combinations <333
    http://nadiaisdeadsimon.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)