Pages

Thursday, 13 March 2014

"SWEET TREASURES" 


Hello dear!, I felt great from yesterday, so I have much energy for many things, but I need to calm down a bit, I feel fast, is that after almost 5 days of flu just like to pick on and enjoy!. This day have to show you these treasures that I ordered, I'm so happy, more than a year that dreamed of having the blush heart of too faced, and as my mascara was finished, also acquired this from too faced, but the blusher has pleased me, is so delicate and does not feel as overloaded with color, glow candy is the one I chose, you know I adore kawaii, so this beautiful color is perfect! ...

Hola queridos!, me he sentido de maravilla desde ayer, así que tengo tantos ánimos para muchas cosas, aunque necesito tranquilizarme un poco, me siento acelerada, es que despues de casi 5 días de gripe solo quisiera retomar los días y disfrutar!. Este día tengo que mostrarles estos tesoros que encargué, estoy tan feliz, mas de un año que soñaba con tener el blush de corazon de too faced, y como ya mi mascara de pestañas estaba terminada, también adquirí esta, de too faced, pero el blusher me tiene contenta, es algo tan delicado y no se siente como sobrecargado de color, candy glow es el que elegí, ya saben que adoro lo kawaii, asi que este hermoso color es perfecto!!...












I placed on the lips just "baby lips"(cherry me) and dusts the blush of heart. 
en los labios solo coloqué "baby lips" (cherry me) y espolvoree el blush de corazón.

I'm fascinated with this album CHVRCHES ("The bones of what you believe") ... I share the song "Gun" ... see ya!.
Estoy fascinada con este album de CHVRCHES ("The bones of what you believe")...les comparto el tema "Gun"...nos vemos!.


10 comments:

  1. I love anything by Too Faced. They don't sell it in Finland and I have to buy my stuff online, Boo :/ ! The heart blush is so cute, and you look great :) I love that you have a nose piercing btw, I have one too :D
    x
    Lara Lizard

    Advertise your blog here, free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! "too faced" has amazing things, not sell in my country too, and thanks, I'm glad you like it!, yay! have a lot in common! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :) maybe u would like follow each other i ll be happy let me know ,kisses from italy :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that would be grate!, I will check!

      Delete
  4. I love cosmetics wrapped that lovely way <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am fascinated with these! <3

      Delete
  5. thank u for visit ,followed u back on g* bloglovin and gfc (45) kisses nice weekend :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! I will from bloglovin too!!!

      Delete
  6. ay que lindo que es ese blush!

    Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias :) es muy bello, me encanta!!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)