Hello dear!, I have been nominated for the Liebster award from the blog "300 days of England" http://300daysofengland.blogspot.com/ , by the lovely LeCupcake Barbs With a very particular style sweet , I find it an honor and also entertaining!..
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. State 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions Given to you.
4. Nominate 11 of your favorite bloggers with Less than 200 followers.
5. Give your answer to questions 11 nominees.
"11 Facts about me":
1. I am a singer and musician, I play piano and keyboards since age 13, also from very small I compose music.
2. I like to write poems and stories, I've written 1 book not yet published
3. I am a mother of one beautiful 10 year old girl
4. I'm so dreamy that half the time I'm imagining things, it's my nature.
5. I never learned to swim, I have too much fear of that.
6. I'm a pretty introverted person, I do not usually spend my energies introversion conversations with people who speak that I'm not interested, I can sound somewhat unpleasant, but the energy of an introvert is invaluable.
7. I suffer from Bipolar 3 years, so it is difficult to live with this disorder, but deepen would make you cry.
8. I really like the movies ( Harry Potter fan)
9. Family life is too important to me, so I'm in touch with them weekly.
10. the end of the day writing positive events of my day to be filled with positive energy, (is one of the ways I have found to help combat my sudden depressions)
11. Believe it or not, I was pretty religious to 19 years? .... Today is only my belief, but not the Religion.
1. Pringles or Oreos?
I'm a fan of sweet things, but between those two I prefer pringles
2. If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go?
I used to think sometime in the past, but today I would like to see that both men could accomplish in a thousand years more, maybe in this place where I live.
3. Which famous character (real or fictional) would you cook dinner for?
James McAvoy I love him!
4. ... And what would you prepare?
Would show a delicious dish of my country, I am also good at cooking: D "corn cake"
5. If you could change your hair colour for 24 hours, which colour would you pick?
White, something like Storm (Xmen)
6. Name something that brightens up your day.
Getting up early, usually if I get up too late is a fact that my day is over! (sorry is my point of view)
7. What is the furthest place from home you've been to?
Woo, Not far 200 Km north (Viña del Mar)
8. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Music teacher, I have to confess that it was my favorite game, even had books with lists of students, and many were famous actors, one that still makes me laugh along with my sister (both used to play the teachers), my best student was John Travolta ..
9. What song is your first pick for a karaoke night?
I love to sing songs from PARAMORE
10. Something you wish you were able to do?
Traveling to Europe alone
11. Do you remember the last handwritten letter you sent?
Of course, my mate, when I love, I usually always do.
1. Have any character that you feel inspired?
2. There are some complex something that makes you unhappy (both physical and psychological?
3. when and with whom was your first kiss?
4. If you won the lottery that is the first thing you would do with the money?
5. You consider yourself a lover of the brands or style?
6. Some favorite artist?
7. Play some tendency, when you were teenager?
8. Has any phobias?
9. Have some consider impossible dream?
10. Tell me some embarrassing experience
11. What made the day of your last birthday to celebrate?
My Blogs Nominees:
So, hopefully the girls can answer the Liebster award, and do not forget to visit her blogs and get to know, seeya!