Pages

Monday, 10 March 2014

"LEAVE A LIGHT ON ME"

Hello everyone ... how was your weekend? ... Lousy mine, starting Friday, a sore throat, catarrh and fever, And you know how that is, passing bad night with a stuffy nose without able to breathe very well, but hey, I'm better today, no fever but still catarrh I hope it will go soon ... Still in good spirits!, this outfit is super simple, but always inspired by a look of the nineties, velvet- lace- hat; much garbage that I love ...

Hola a todos!...como estuvo su fin de semana?... El mío pésimo, comenzando por viernes, un dolor de garganta, catarro y fiebre; y ya saben como es eso, pasar mala noche, con la nariz congestionada sin poder respirar muy bien, pero bueno, hoy estoy algo mejor, sin fiebre pero aún con catarro que espero se vaya pronto... Aún así con buenos animos!, este outfit es super simple, pero siempre inspirado en un look de los noventa, terciopelo, encaje, sombrero; mucha basura de la que me encanta...










beginning the week ... I hope it's good!, and for you too! ... I share a song in the late 80s, one of my early influences in singing ...

comenzando la semana...espero que sea buena!, y para ustedes tambien!...les comparto una canción a fines de los 80, una de mis primeras influencias en el canto...



16 comments:

  1. that lace top is beautiful! lovely blog! i'd love it if youd check mine out and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/symmetric-geometric-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, the top was a dress cut ... sure!, I will check your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Lovely outfit!!

    I started to follow you on GFC. It would be
    great if you follow me back! :-D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you that sound great, I always follow back :)

      Delete
  3. Get well! Love your style in these pics - very 1990s indeed :). Also, love Belinda Carlisle :)

    xxx Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Lara!, I'm so glad you like it, great for us two lovers Belinda <3

      Delete
  4. Hey there!
    Do you wanna join my giveaway at:
    http://www.rebellionaire.net/2014/03/giveaway-feat-stylegodis.html

    You can win a 50Dollar gift card at www.stylegodis.com :)
    Check it out if you dont mind to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thats sound great I will check it!

      Delete
  5. Que lindo look, me gusta como quedan esas telas combinadas, y la mochila aah!! <3
    Espero que te mejores pronto! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Jenn!, si estas telas son mis favoritas!, me alegra que te haya gustado, si estoy mejor gracias!!! besos.

      Delete
  6. LOVE UR SKIRT

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)