Pages

Sunday, 16 March 2014

"FUN FOODS" by Carlottaloth (Blogger challenge2014)


The theme on this occasion in bloggerchallenge 2014 is anything about food, in this case I wanted to choose"fun foods" for what?, I think encouraged me too to show the possibilities of creating artworks with food, plus dedication, such simple food can be part for a special occasion, and also think it is perfect for than small eat without much trouble!; great ideas for my opinion ...

El Tema en esta ocación en bloggerchallenge 2014, se trata de cualquier cosa acerca de comidas, en este caso quise elegir "comidas divertidas", por que?, creo que me animo demasiado a mostrarles las posiblidades de crear obras de arte con alimentos, ademas de dedicación, alimentos tan simples pueden ser parte para una ocasión especial, y también considero que es perfecto para hacer que los pequeños coman sin hacer tanto problema!; ideas magníficas para mi opinión!...
























I added quite a few photos, so they could appreciate the different ways of playing with food, some photos were taken from page 
http://whatyouneedtoknow.dailyfunnypics.me/ hope you enjoyed this post, looking at the picture that are really great for me ... see ya!

Agregué bastantes fotos, para que pudieran apreciar las diferentes maneras de jugar con la comida, algunas fotos fueron tomadas desde la pagina 
http://whatyouneedtoknow.dailyfunnypics.me/   Espero que hayan disfrutado este post, viendo las fotografía que para mi son realmente geniales... nos vemos!





12 comments:

  1. Aww great post, I really had to smile! My favorite is the octopus sausage though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I'm really glad you smile with it!, octopus sausage is a great idea!!!

      Delete
  2. wow all of these are so awesome! Love the watermelon stars!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes are really great!, stars in fruits is a good idea!, thanks for commenting dear :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! This post just kept getting better and better :) so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you very much!, great that you liked!

      Delete
  4. every picture i was like "omg this is so cool!" and the next "omg this is more cool" "omg this is even cooler"!
    the unicorn cupcakes, and those bento boxes... omg that's all so cool!! *dies* lol

    barbs
    http://300daysofengland.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant!, the photos are really amazing, I also reacted so!, thanks for comment, beautiful!, I am glad that you have caused astonishment! Kisses!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)