Pages

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

"BLACK AND WHITE ALBUM" 


Hello dear!, This time I wanted to share a very simple outfit, but with great meaning for me, T-band, "The Beatles", black and white, black leggings and my white converses, I wanted to add a black makeup on eyes and lips, a bit minimal style, Why so much meaning?, well, Paul McCartney will come in April, and still alive is a privilege almost 5 generations conquered by the Beatles, although I can not go because the most economical tickets were sold out and only are those of 200-1000 dollars .... wow, great deal for me, right now my money is limited ... but I'm glad my brother did go ...: D

Hola queridos!, Esta vez quería compartir un outfit muy sencillo, pero con gran significado para mi,  camiseta de banda, "Los Beatles" , blanco y negro, leggins negras, y mis converses blancas, quise agregarle un maquillaje en negro, ojos y labios, un toque minimal , Por que tanto significado?, bueno, en Abril vendrá Paul McCartney, y que aún viva es un privilegio casi 5 generaciones conquistadas por Los Beatles, aunque no podré ir, porque las entradas mas economicas se agotaron y solo quedan las de 200-1000 dolares....wow!, gran cantidad para mi, en este momento mi dinero esta escaso...pero estoy contenta de que mi hermano sí irá... :D 
















The White Album from The Beatles I share this beautiful song:  "blackbird" ... I hope you have a good rest of week ... see ya <3

del Album Blanco de los Beatles les dejo esta cancion tan bonita "blackbird"...espero tengan un buen resto de semana...nos vemos <3

18 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, you really suit dark lips! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/vintage-bomber-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit sencillo y canchero! :)

    Beso linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit, love the dark lips. I would never dare to wear lips like that, already feel overdressed when wearing red lips ;) Although I love it!
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did not dare to wear black lips, but I wanted to try, strong colors feel recharged, but with a simple outfit like this gives it some style, kisses!

      Delete
  4. A superb tee! The Beatles were great, even I usually prefer rock music over pop :). Some of their songs are awesome :) Wow expensive tickets tho.. but I can understand, Paul is not a little starlet... :P
    Also, you suit well dark lips :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!, yes, it's a great shirt!, though it may sound that's right for expensive tickets, I think that here in my country the organizers take advantage a little!, but anyway, The Beatles are the maximum!, thanks for the compliment about color on my lips! ;) Greetings! <3

      Delete
  5. Love your tee and sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the beatles <3 ! amazing look!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and I think you associate me with Luanna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!, Luanna is amazing! <3

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)