Pages

Friday, 21 February 2014

"WISHLIST NOW"


Hello dear readers!, You know?, I usually want many things, finally one month after  I do not want anymore, that's why I keep wishing that after 1 month or more, I say to myself "ok! That I have to buy! "... so right now I'm looking forward to some things with printed cannabis, I think it's funny, but here in my place would see very badly, who cares right? ... also want as striking as this beanie for this winter (summer is still here, but autumn will come soon). So it also strikes me as shoes in white, we see if even 1 month following, I still want this;)


Hola amados lectores!, saben?, Yo acostumbro a desear muchas cosas, que finalmente en 1 mes ya no deseo más, es por eso que lo que sigo deseando despues de 1 mes ó mas, me digo a mi misma " ok! esto tengo que comprar!"... así que en este momento estoy deseando algunas cosas con estampado de marihuana,  pienso que es divertido y aunque acá en mi lugar lo verían muy de mala manera, ¿a quién le importa cierto?...también quiero un beanie tan llamativo como este para este invierno, ( aún es verano acá, pero pronto vendrá el otoño). Así que tambíen se me antoja zapatos en color blanco, veremos si en 1 mes después aún los querré ;)




                                                         http://www.tally-weijl.de/home











http://www.ebay.com/





http://www.killstar.com/

http://www.sammydress.com/



Hope you have a great weekend , doing what you wants! <3 ...
a hit of memories...
Espero que tengan un finde semana genial! <3...
un hit del recuerdo...


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wishlist! They have a similar print at Motel Rocks.com that it reminds me of with the leaves just a bit bigger, (you can get 20% off with the code 'doodleheart' if you like it!)

    I know what you mean about making spontaneous purchases then going off them.. I'm trying really hard to buy carefully nowadays, as I have a wardrobe full of things I've changed my mind about! xxx

    (PS. has your background always been unicorns?! I love it!!)
    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow would be great!, I'll check for take it into account :) ... if that's so disappointing sometimes, I also have some clothes that I no longer wear :/..thanks I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete
  2. Great picks!
    I really really love those shoes from sammydress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too, thanks for commenting dear!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)