Pages

Monday, 10 February 2014

"TARTAN AND BROWN OF NINETY!" 


Hello there, I tell you everything here is quiet, uneventful, perhaps expecting some surprise, but takes forever. That's it! I love this outfit, the skirt plaid green, almost did not buy it, was one of those days when we  look in the mirror and we see that everything is bad, but I followed my hunch and bought! ... this for me is very nineties, especially the brown color on top and lips, was a color I remember was much used...

Hola allí!, Les cuento que todo es tranquilo por acá, sin novedades; esperando quizas alguna sorpresa, pero se hace eterna. Ya está! este outfit me encanta, la falda tartán en verde, casi no la compro, era de esos días en que al mirarse al espejo vemos que todo nos queda mal, pero seguí mi corazonada y la compré!...esto para mi es muy de los noventa, sobretodo el color café en el top y labios, era un color que recuerdo que se usaba mucho...














I hope you liked it as much as me, Have a good week!, live a full! ..I share a song in the late eighties, but I listened a lot to the early nineties...
espero que les haya gustado tanto como a mi, Que tengan una buena semana!!, vivan a full!...
les comparto una canción a finales de los ochenta, pero se escuchaba mucho a principios de los noventa...


22 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT YOUR SO GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O! thank you!!! that's nice to say <3

      Delete
  2. love ur skirt

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  4. so in love with those shoe! and all together such a cute outfit! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it,No doubtI will visit your blog, and I always follow back when follow me :)

      Delete
  5. you are amazing! Your style is so good :D
    Your blog is so well done and I will stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! is an honor for me you likr it! :)

      Delete
  6. wow! I love your plaid skirt and the edginess of the outfit :) beautiful! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back! xo Agatha

    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!, would be great to follow each other.

      Delete
  7. You look awesome I love your green skirt and the mix of print with the cut out top. Great look
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jodie! glad you like it! <3

      Delete
  8. I really love your style! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's nice to say! :)

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)