Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

"Small things to appreciate" JANUARY


Hello World! ... how was your weekend?, mine well. From this year, I want to show you at the end of each month the good things in my life that I could photograph; I often forget, but promise to do, to show better about my life ...Well, all these pictures would correspond to the month of January, I hope you enjoy!
Hola mundo!... como estuvo su fin de semana?, el mío bien, desde este año,  quiero mostrarles a final de cada mes las cosas buenas de mi vida y que he podido fotografiar;  Yo muchas veces olvido, pero prometo hacerlo, para mostrarles mejor acerca de mi vida...Bueno, todas estas fotos corresponderían al mes de enero, espero que lo disfruten!


 me and Cristian  


and reading the second book of Harry Potter
leyendo ya el segundo libro de Harry Potter


 my niece's birthday /  el cumpleaños de mi sobrina



The river brings a lot of ore from the mines of copper, not Dirt ... by the way is very cold!
El rio trae mucho mineral desde las minas del cobre, no es suciedad...a propósito es muy helada!!


beautiful location near the mountains
hermoso lugar cerca de la cordillera


often my breakfast! (yoghurt oats and fruits) 
mi desayuno a menudo! (yogurth avena y frutas)


 a day at Santiago / un día en Santiago


"humitas", typical food of my country
"humitas", comida típica de mi país



GAP skirt from ORANGE BLUE ( a store from here)




my latest acquisitions! from NOSTLAGIC VINTAGE (a very cool store here)
mis últimas adquisiciones! desde NOSTLAGIC VINTAGE (una tienda muy cool de acá)

Cristian playing yesterday!
tocando ayer con Cristian!

Have a great week everyone!, I share from my favorite album of The Beatles, (magical mystery tour)...seeya!!
Que tengan una muy buena semana a todos!, les comparto desde mi album favorito de Los Beatles, (magical mystery tour)...nos vemos!!


14 comments:

  1. Cute post! :)

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos! :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just planning to go to the library tomorrow with no idea which book to pick up & I think you've swayed me to get back to Harry Potter!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Harry Potter is amazing!, you would try to the saga THE DARK ELF TRILOGY, chek my previous post:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos, its so nice where you live. Have a great day gorgeous :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, glad you like it! you're sweet!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)