Pages

Monday, 24 February 2014

"LOVE TO HATE ME" 


It's actually the opposite, I love to love me, but this shirt is really cool!, Everyone have ever self hating, that's true, but let's start loving ourselves, with that we will receive many things, starting with self-esteem, self-confidence and that attracts people ...
En realidad es todo lo contrario, amo amarme, pero esta camiseta esta verdaderamente cool!, todo el mundo alguna vez se odia a sí mismo, eso es cierto, pero empezemos amarnos a nosotros mismos, con eso recibiremos muchas cosas, empezando por autoestima, seguridad en sí mismo y eso atrae a la gente...












starting Monday! Grate! ... next post will clothe the dress I won! so do not miss it! ... I share a hit that I love ...
empezando Lunes! genial!...próximo post será el vestido que gané!! así que no se lo pierdan!...les comparto un hit que me encanta...


33 comments:

  1. Hello! So amazing outfit!

    with love Helen

    www.britishchic.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. lovely your's hair color! and like your look;)
    following you and hope you'll back!:* www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's is really nice to say!, sure I always follow back! :D

      Delete
  3. very rock'n'roll :) i like it !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very rock'n'roll :) i like it !

    Anti fashion, is the removal of the material of the plain make life regression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting and commenting !

      Delete
  5. Holaaa! Me encantó tu blog :D Te sigo.
    Te espero por el mio
    http://thelovelyvintagegirl.blogspot.com.ar/
    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!...muchas gracias...allá voy!

      Delete
  6. your creepers are amazing and i love the shirt but i definitely agree that it should be love to love me! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shoes are really nice! x Anna
    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same shoes ! :))

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pues a mi si me gusta la camiseta! ;)
    Barbara
    http://mimusadreams.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thank you for dropping me your blog link! I do love your style!! The shirt (love the irony) and your socks <3 <3 <3 And you are so cute :)
    xxx
    Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lara, is an honor you visiting and following my blog!!!, I'm really glad you like my outfit!!! you are unique dear!

      Delete
  11. You look awesome in this casual grunge look- I love the tee
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! I really love your blog, so what about following each other? Let me know on http://atoniics.blogspot.com/ ! Regards from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that's sound really great! I'll check it!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)