Pages

Thursday, 16 January 2014

"SKIN CARE" by Carlottaloth (boggerchallenge2014) 


I have to confess I'm a bit lazy when it comes to do cleansing rituals and stuff, so I do not usually buy much face products. Since I have an oily combination skin, T-zone, I use very often a scrub, but many of the ones we tried are abrasive, so I decided so natural, the mixture of lemon and sugar is miraculous, it leaves very smooth and soft skin.



The favorite brands range in terms of it, has been to NORMADERM, daily cleansing gel is excellent, (I buy, because I ran out), and of course the daily cream. At night use creams wrinkle, aha, yes my skin has some lines, I know that at night, the skin so you renews itself it is very important to clean and never leave her with makeup, so yes!, I never sleep with makeup, even there will come too late for a party! ...



 As you can see, is very convenient for makeup remover wipes are easy and comfortable, so there is no excuse for not removing make, for the hands,  not a very oily cream, chamomile is very soothing! ...and also to my feet, Nothing like a soft feet, especially in summer, keep a hard time!... In day also apply a simple but natural cream "elastina y urea",  because I have a good tip to help my skin! ... yes are capsules of vitamin E. ..



Addition to being economic look after you from within, and also help the hair and nails, can not say that I have taken a long time, I've only been almost 2 months ... but I feel a result is the long term ... but well worth it!...I hope you liked it, and maybe serve them some of these tips ...seeya!

6 comments:

  1. i prefer natural homemade treatments too, i believe its better for you if it doesnt have all those chemicals brands do haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep!, it's right, altough we must be patience, these kind of treatments are long term <3

      Delete
  2. que hace el azúcar con el limón? soy malísima con las cosas del cuidado de la piel y eso pero me re interesa!

    beso Carla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. es super milagroso!!, el limon junto con el azucar funciona de exfoliante, ademas de dejar suavecita la cara, el limon ayuda a borrar manchas en la piel, y la aclara, claro que es algo a largo plazo, unas 2 ó 3 veces a la semana...saludos linda!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the kind comment- definitely give the black lipstick another go I felt it completely changed the look of my face.
    The sugar and lemon juice scrub is a great idea thanks for the tip
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Jodie!, I also loved How you look with black lipstick, yeah! I recommend the lemon and sugar,also is very economical!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)