Pages

Friday, 17 January 2014

"Now!"


It makes sense, the now! because I'm living now and here!, This week I've done a lot!, Maybe not so large, but I've been excellent!, Who would say, my energies were in crescendo, so much so that I have you for this Monday my first diy ! do not miss it! ....

Tiene mucho sentido, el ahora! por que estoy vviviendo el ahora y ya!, esta semana he hecho muchas cosas!, quizas no de tan gran envergadura, pero he estado exelente!, quien lo diría, mis energías fueron in crecendo, tanto así que les tengo para este Lunes mi primer diy! no se lo pierdan!....


 








it's so hot here that it's sometimes impossible not use something as comfortable as shorts!, but believe me my converses often give me hot!, I would only wear sandals but the look bothers me ... anyway ... one song that goes with the title, see ya!
hace tanto calor aquí que a veces es imposible no usar algo tan cómodo como unos shorts!, aunque creanme que muchas veces mis converses me dan mucho calor!, quisiera solo usar sandalias pero el look me incomoda...en fin...una canción que va con el titulo, nos vemos!


28 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I was so excited to see someone from Chile!! I have always dreamed of traveling down there! That is very cool! Your outfit is cute and fun. New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling you're very friendly!, Chile is a very loving country, beautiful places also, thank you very much for following me! keep in touch <3

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit!!!!!! Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look...

    www.sheronindie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rad outfit my dear, really love it!
    ★ blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really love your style! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's nice to say! x thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great style and smile!
    love the blog!
    I'm a new follower!! +1
    my blog: Bobby Raffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're very sweet, thanks for follow me! ;)

      Delete
  8. Cool blog!! Following on Blogloving :D

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! <3
    You have a lovely blog, I am a new follower.

    Ivana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice! thank you, you're kind! :D

      Delete
  10. This outfit totally rocks! Love it soo muuch <3
    www.berries-fashion.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, love the converse sneakers:)
    And Paramore song is just awersome!

    xoxo
    monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really thanx!, yes I love this song!!

      Delete
  12. great photos!! cool outfit X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post, I love your shirt...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!, I will chek your blog and would be great follow each other!!

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)