Pages

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

"I want it!"


how are you all?, me in this hell called summer, I always complain that the heat makes me zombie!, and well I take thank those who are following me, who commented too, because I feel very honored indeed, that do so, is a great support to me ... good and still dreaming of having some outfits that will surely not will love, when I want other again, my wallet is a little empty so I doubt this will soon buy some ...

como estan todos?, yo en este infierno llamado verano, siempre me quejo por que el calor me pone zombie!, y bueno aprovecho agradecer a quienes estan siguiendome, a los que comentan también, porque me siento muy honrada de veras, de que lo hagan, es un gran apoyo para mi...bueno y sigo soñando con tener algunos outfits, que seguramente ya no querré, cuando yo quiera otro nuevamente, mi billetera esta un poco vacía así que dudo comprar algo de esto pronto...












I have some similar things, but what most wish right now are boots with platform...
Tengo algunas cosas similares, pero  lo que mas deseo en este momento son unas botas con plataforma ...


I want to share a song that has me crazy! .... Thanks Katie from the blog http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com I discovered this band from Poland ... she recommended one of her post, I heard them and I fell in love with their music! .. . see ya!

Quiero compartir una canción que me tiene rallando!....gracias a Katie desde su blog http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com descubrí esta banda desde Polonia...ella lo recomendó en uno de sus post, yo los escuché y me enamoré de su música!!!...nos vemos!

16 comments:

  1. These all look great! X

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new header *__*.... my favourite piece is the long skirt *__* I'm falling in love of this skirt *_* kisses :*

    streamofbeautysness.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're cute!, also love the new header!, and certainly that skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiration! nice blog
    shall we follow?bloglovin/facebook
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. o really thanks!, i will frrom bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh my gosh that first outfit, I literally want all of it! SO perfect! xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if true? glad you like it as much as me, want it too all!

      Delete
  8. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're really kind and sweet!, sure I always follow back, kisses.

      Delete
  9. Hi Dear! I have tagged you for the "My First Time" tag! I would love if you answered to it, but feel free to refuse of course ;)

    Check it out on: http://lifeloverbydani.blogspot.be/2014/01/tag-my-first-time-i-tag-you.html

    Thanks!

    Xoxo,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sure babe!...I will chek it, cheers <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful looks <3 the maxi skirt is so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for commenting!!!, yes it is! the maxi skirt love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)