Pages

Saturday, 4 January 2014

"I love myself!" ...

Hello everyone!, 2014 a new year!, I have all the desire and hope to be happier this year, it's hard when you come out of pretty bad years past, 2013 has good things, but also very bad for me, 
had and I'm afraid to be honest but here I go! ... well, living with bipolar disorder, anxiety and panic attacks is difficult, I think I'm in a process of quiet, but I never know when the deep depression or euphoria that comes is quite low in a year, so if I've learned, is not to leave my treatments, because every time I do it worsened! ..,. well so at least I have better sense the past 2 months and hope to continue that way! ...

Hola a todos !,  2014 un nuevo año!, tengo todas las ganas y la esperanza de ser mas feliz este año, es difícil cuando vienes saliendo de los ultimos años bastante malos, 2013 tuvo buenas cosas, pero tambien muy malas para mi, tenía y tengo miedo de ser sincera pero acá voy!!...bueno, vivir con bipolaridad, ataques de ansiedad y pánico es difícil, creo que estoy en un proceso de tranquilidad, pero nunca se sabe cuando viene la depresión profunda o la euforia que es bastante poca dentro de un año, lo que si yo he aprendido, es a no abandonar mis tratamientos, por que cada vez que lo hago, empeoro!..,.así que bien, por lo menos me he sentido mejor los 2 últimos meses y espero continuar así!...




















I used this outfit New Year's night, I love the hat makes me feel glamorous! ... I share a song of the 90's, my love for the 90's!, it's a little explicit but I'm open minded!, plus I had in my mind when I feel cute and when I think of a great love! ... see ya!
este outfit lo usé la noche de año nuevo, me encanta el sombrero me hace sentir glamorosa!... les comparto un tema de los 90', mi amor por los 90'!,es un poco explícita pero soy de mentalidad libre!, además lo he tenido en mi mente cuando me siento linda y cuando pienso en un gran amor!...nos vemos!


17 comments:

  1. looking very sweet in this lace dress, love your red hair too! <3
    Happy New Year and I wish you a wonderful 2014!

    Check out my new year post on print-clashing trend :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much are a kind words!, and happy new year to you!!

      Delete
  2. Love the hat :)

    Happy New Year!!

    xoxo

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love too!!! happy new year!!!

      Delete
  3. I know it's difficult to see this right now but you're going to get through this! I know slightly what you're going through as i myself have depression, anxiety and panic attacks but not bipolar. Chin up and keep strong and i know you don't know me but i'm here if you ever need to talk:) Loved reading this, and it just shows how brave you are. That dress suits you very well and it's gorgeous! Followed!

    Please check my blog out, i'm new here
    htpp://www.zuneraismyname.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!, is really great when someone understand, and i would love to talk! really, thanks for your kind words <3

      Delete
  4. You look great- I love the floppy hat gives your whole outfit a whimsical summer feel
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! I also love this hat!, Jodie thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. love the way you accessorized this!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting and visiting my blog!

      Delete
  6. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, love the song too :). Reminds me of when I was like 3/4years old and didn't understand english :D. I loved the song back then too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it!, and cool you like the song too! i love it!...thanks for follow me!

      Delete
  8. Your dress is wonderful! May 2014 bring the best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much glad you like it!, and I hope this can be wonderful 2014!

      Delete
  9. esos tacones <3

    www.littleballoffashion.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)