Pages

Friday, 13 December 2013

"wish list"


The outfits you see below are clothes and accessories that currently seem to me to have, yes! I intend to get some short term and others simply will not have ever! ...

Los outfits que verán a continuación son prendas y accesorios que en este momento se me antojan tener, sí! algunas pretendo conseguir a corto plazo y otras simplemente no tendré nunca!...



another dress from the 90's I intend to search, do not usually wear a watch but I'd love to have one! ... socks are a beautiful design, I might find something like it here, and Yes Doc martens! They are a dream that is not very far from being.

otro vestido de los 90'  pretendo buscar, no acostumbro a usar reloj pero me encantaría tener uno!...los calcetines son un hermoso diseño,  quizás  encuentre algo que se le parezca acá, y las Doc martens si! son un sueño que no está muy lejos de conseguir .


The Blazer  kills me! ... and Doc! Ay! I would in many colors ...

ese Blazer me mata!...y las Doc! Ay! yo tendría en muchos colores...

Definitely my favorite outfit! ... Crop-top-hat leather skirt, I have at hand, but this faux fur coat is something I want for this winter ... holographic bag could get back! ... Boots Stella McCartney! ever! ...
Sin duda mi outfit favorito!...crop top-falda de cuero-sombrero, lo tengo a la mano, pero ese abrigo de piel falsa es algo que quiero para este invierno...bolso holográfico podría conseguir pronto!...botas de Stella Mcartney! nunca!...


This would be perfect for summer! ... Again the Doc! I have to have some this coming year! ... besides the choker and overalls that are not far from getting soon ...
Well, I hope you like it! .. Waiting since Monday blogger challenge! ... I leave you with an excellent song by Cyndi Lauper ...seeya!

Este sería perfecto para el verano!...nuevamente las Doc! tengo que tener unas este próximo año!...ademas del choker y el overol que no está lejos de conseguir pronto...
Bueno, espero que les guste!..esperando desde el Lunes el reto blogger!...les dejo con una canción exelente de Cyndi Lauper...nos vemos!




8 comments:

  1. So good! Thanks for visiting my blog ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dr. martens! XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool :O wooow
    Nice blog doll!
    http://copycattt.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing looks...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral crop top and the flower crown....I pretty much lovely everything floral.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)