Pages

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

"Power!"

Soon it's Christmas and I think now I have only a little enthusiasm about it ... at this time of year just wanted to finish it soon and start 2014 ...
but wohoho! I'm with all the enthusiasm of bloggerchallenge2014! ... however I feel that the energies are scarce ... I have not taken photos, so I had a tiring weekend, and now I look completely discouraged! ... without a hint of makeup .. . well I wanted to share some photos taken one month ago I guess the idea is to continue, even without energy ...

Pronto es navidad y creo que sólo ahora tengo un poco de entusiasmo acerca de ello...a estas alturas del año sólo quisiera terminarlo pronto y comenzar 2014...pero wohoho!! estoy con todo el entusiasmo del bloggerchallenge2014!...sin embargo siento que las energías estan escasas...no he tomado fotos, tuve un fin de semana agotador, y hoy luzco desanimada totalmente!...sin una pizca de maquillaje...así que quería compartir algunas fotos tomadas hace 1 mes supongo, la idea es continuar, aún sin energías...





I think what I like about these pictures is the drum! ... Well, why not tell that my fatigue is something chemical?, and I apologize for that, but do not think I'm ready to tell about this yet. I just want to feel .. with all the energy of the world again!! ...a song to cheer me up!...seeya!

Creo que lo que mas me gusta de estas fotos es la Batería!...Bueno, y por que no contarles que mi fatiga es algo químico?, y pido disculpas por ello, pero no creo estar preparada para contar sobre esto aún...sólo quiero sentirme con toda la energía del mundo otra vez!!!!...una canción que me sube el ánimo! ...nos vemos!



6 comments:

  1. Wow you look beautiful! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your look is amazing, you have beautiful skinny legs:) ! but I have a question for you..do you play any musical instrument? there's a all instrumental band behind you.. ^_^ I graduated in a italian academy in acoustic guitar, now I'm starting to play electric guitar :D I love rock music and I understand that you love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx for compliment! cool you like rock music like me!! and wow! so you play guitar is an instrument that i try it but i can not! :(...but yes! i sing and play piano-keyboards, and that drum is from my boy, he is drummer!...Stay in touch! <3 cheers!..

      Delete
  3. Next year should be better for energy :3 Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I nominated you to do the Liebster award, the rules and everything are on my blog :)

    ~Abbie~

    http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)