Pages

Friday, 20 December 2013

"Liebster Award"...



I can not believe it ... 2 months because i did not expect or even have 1 follower and now Abbie from "The world of a Blonde" http://afhblogging.blogspot.com/, she nominated me for this award, I think it is fun and Brings us closer to many bloggers,As Most of you are aware, it's a Q & A and it is Given to up and coming bloggers Who Have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin. Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers / blogs.the rules are:

Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 blogs you like and link them in your post.
Write 11 questions for These bloggers, So They can answer them.
Go to Their page and let them know That you nominated them.

1 -. My real hair is jet black
 2 -. I love the cakes
. 3 -. I am very shy
 4 -. I feel guilty when I buy clothes
 5 -. dream of traveling to Europe
 6 -. I like to paint furniture
7 -. Sometimes hear some gothic metal
 8 -. I am a fan of Harry Potter
9 -. I'm a bit lazy
10 -. Did not like the sea
11 -. Sometimes I wish be a girl kawai

These are the questions I was asked:

1. Favourite season?
Autumn
2. Favourite drink & Food? 
Pineapple juice and any fish and seafood preparation
3. Favourite Song? 
I could not choose just one but I will say "death is the new alive" (Emilie Autumn)
4. One make-up Item you can't live without? 
black eyeliner
5. Eyeshadow or Mascara?
 
Eyeshadow 
6. Where would you love to go on holiday?
Paris o Londres
7. If you had £1,000 what would you buy? 
Shoes or perhaps save dreamed to travel
8. Favourite blog(s)? 
LEHAPPY
9. Favourite Colour?
black
10. Twitter or Instagram?
none
11. Why did you start blogging? 
I love to dress differently, I wanted to have a space to feel important within my possibilities, I also like to try new things.

my blogs nominees are:


your questions are:

1 -. What is your best virtue?
2 -. What is your worst fault?
3 -. Tell me an impossible dream
4 -. What is your favorite movie?
5 -. What is your least favorite artist?
6 -. winter or summer?
7 -. What is your favorite designer?
8 -. How would you describe a night of fun for you?
9 -. What you can not miss in your bag?
10 -. any phobias?
11 -. as you define your style?

Hope you enjoy it like me! ...Seeya! <3


9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the nomination ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination :) I'll get answering those questions this week xxxx

    http://captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored! Really! Thank you for the nomination dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the 2014 blogger challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating my blog :)
    This is a great award :)

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)