Pages

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

"count your bless"


These photos are from Sunday, went for ride, nothing planned the truth, the beauty of the roads in my area, is that you can find beautiful scenery like these, a river bank totally free to anyone who finds it, I had known would put the swimsuit to enjoy more the feet, plus it was very hot ... a real blessing, water directly from the mountains ...


Estas fotos son del día domingo, salimos a pasear, nada planeado la verdad, lo bello de los caminos de mi región, es que puedes encontrarte con bellos paisajes como estos, un río a la orilla totalmente gratis para todo el que se lo encuentre, hubiese sabido llevaría el traje baño puesto para disfrutar mas que los pies, ademas hacía mucho calor...una verdadera bendición, aguas directamente de la cordillera...





me and my dad...









The truth is that this outfit is not far-fetched, is what I normally use to get home faster .... 
btw hair as I left the shower ...I love Lana Del Rey, here I leave a song that reminds me something like that day ...

La verdad es que este outfit no es nada rebuscado, es lo que uso normalmente para salir ràpido de casa....por cierto el pelo tal como sali de la ducha...Adoro Lana del Rey, acá les dejo un tema que me recuerda algo así como ese día...






4 comments:

  1. So guys look amazing
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    Love
    New Post: Fashion Talks
    New Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) Very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Tina from blog Style Sinners

    As it's the season of giving, I decided to do a giveaway on my blog :) I'd be glad if you joined! You can win a 150$ voucher.
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/12/giveaway-win-150-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog and for following me.
    I'm so happy to meet about her velvet fanatic. I love your cosy day look, your jeans are awesome and I love your hair.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)