Pages

Thursday, 26 December 2013

"Christmas time"


Merry Christmas to everyone! ... I hope you all had a lovely evening, I could spend a quiet evening with my family, and get some as good and curious! gifts ... that fascinated me, It was a replica of Harry Potter's wand ( Harry Potter movie !) wow! I loved it!, it made ​​me feel like a child again!  ... another time I'll show you ...

Feliz navidad a todos!!... espero que todos hayan tenido una hermosa velada, yo pude pasar una tranquila noche junto a mi familia, y recibir algunos regalos tan buenos y curiosos!...el que más me fascinó, fué una réplica de la varita de Harry Potter (de la pelicula Harry Potter!!!) wow! me encantó!, como que me hizo sentir una niña otra vez!...en otra ocasión les mostraré...
















I had already shared this outfit, really I do not usually dress so elegant, it is unusual, but worth playing occasionally with different styles...
I share an excellent song by Muse ...
ya había compartido este outfit, la verdad yo no suelo vestir tan elegante, , esto es inhabitual, pero vale la pena jugar de vez en cuando con diferentes estilos...
les comparto un excelente tema de Muse...


8 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt ;)

    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.
    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skirt it looks so luxurious. I would wave the wand every now and again to see if i was a witch or not ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..amazing shoes and shirt! ^_^ you're so lucky to have summer now..In my country there's a cold winter-___-....happy holidays!! ^^

    streamofbeautysness.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing :) i really like your blue skirt :) it suits you very well :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Really love it!!

    http://www.mentrend.net/

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)