Pages

Sunday, 29 December 2013

"Christmas Gifts"


I wanted to share with you my Christmas gifts, One of the things that characterizes me is that I keep even the most insignificant things sometimes, and I do not mean these gifts, no! ... But that things that have meaning for me, and I call my great treasures, tickets, flowers, candy wrappers, infinities of things, that's why I always greatly appreciate any gift, because the truth is that I do not expect anything!...
Quería compartir con ustedes mis regalos de navidad, Una de las cosas que me caracteriza, es que guardo hasta las cosas mas insignificantes a veces, y no me refiero a estos regalos, no!...sino, que cosas que tengan un significado para mi, y le llamo mis grandes tesoros, boletos, flores, envoltorios de golosinas, infinidades de cosas, por eso es que siempre agradezco enormemente cualquier regalo, porque la verdad es que  yo no espero nada!...




I was told that I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter movie! ... So now start to read books! (I love reading) ...Harry Potter wand!
Les  había contado que soy una gran fan de la película de  Harry Potter!...así que ahora empezaré a leer los libros! (me encanta leer)...y la varita de Harry Potter!!

Too much laughter!...I do not think do any spells!
Demasiada risa!... no creo hacer ningún hechizo!




 Some of my other gifts ...
Algunos de mis otros regalos... 
                          



and my treasures! ... (My collection of toys, not many ..., notice doll dressed in orange, is from the 60s! Was my grandmother!)
y mis tesoros!...(mi colección de juguetes, no son muchos...fíjense en la muñeca de vestido naranjo, es de los años 60! era de mi abuela!)

and a gift for you!, a song from the first album by my band, "QUINTRALA" ... who sings?, me! ... hope you enjoy! (do not panic), see ya! ...
y un regalo para ustedes!, una canción del primer Album de mi banda,"QUINTRALA"...quién canta?,  yo!!...espero lo disfruten! (no se asusten),  nos vemos!...


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts... and thank you so much for your lovely congratulations to my birthday. :-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wand is dooopeee :D
    I also post What I got for christmas 2013!

    http://valencialala.blogspot.com/2013/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2013.html

    xx, Valencia

    ReplyDelete
  3. these stuff are so lovely <3
    happy new year <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Wow! i really like the skull perfume.
    Great post. Harry Potter is amazing & I'm loving the wand.
    hope you had a good Christmas/NewYear.

    ~K.Waity

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)