Pages

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

"something I wish"


Hey!...Estos días he tenido mucho tiempo libre, pero lamentable nadie pudo fotografiarme, así que he estado viendo muchos blogs, aprovecho de agradecer a quienes han comentado mi blog y quienes se detienen a leer, para mi es un honor.Para no perder la costumbre de postear , aquí algunos outfits que me fascinan...

Hey! ... These days I had much free time, but unfortunately no one could photograph me, so I've been seeing a lot of blogs, take the opportunity to thank those who have commented on my blog and those who stop to read, for me is an honor.I do not want to lose the habit of posting, here are some outfits that I love...













No podría elegir sólo uno, algo como esto es lo que hoy en día me gusta usar...

I could not choose just one, something like this is what today I like to use ...


Me encanta esta canción de  Man man " head on"...me recuerda mucho a canciones de los años 60, por sus teclados, bueno , para que me conozcan mejor, soy músico, además de cantar toco piano y teclados, así que cuando escucho un artista bien será por sus teclados de fondo, así como también por muchas razones mas :)...seeya! <3

I love this song Man man "head on" ... reminds me of the 60 songs for their keyboards, well, to know me better, I'm a musician, in addition to singing I play piano and keyboards, so when I hear a good artist for their keyboards will fund and also for many other reasons :) ... seeya! <3

16 comments:

  1. Wow! i love dress tartan! I want this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love too!...thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. drugi zestaw idealny;)
    zapraszam do mnie -------------------->http://redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com/
    jeśli ci się spodoba zapraszam również do obserwatorów;)
    pozdrawiam:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!...thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. same here

    thats why i take a lot of shoots of different outfits the one day someone can take pics of me jajaja

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! Id love to keep in touch! Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back :D

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Dear! i'm glad you're agree x

      Delete
  4. these sets are amazing <3 i wish i had some of these stuff <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie <3 i'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  5. What an amazing selection! love the tartan dress so much <3
    You have a wonderful blog.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Tartan is so cool!...grate follow each other kisses for you!

      Delete
  6. Que lindos outfits, me encanta el tercero ♥
    Y que buena onda que toques piano y teclado, siempre me dan ganas de aprender
    Te sigo!
    Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que linda Jenn! muchas gracias yo también te sigo desde hace meses! wow es asombroso que me sigas :) <3

      Delete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)