Pages

Monday, 25 November 2013

"Nothing in Particular"


Me gustan mucho las prendas de terciopelo, y aunque pareciera que acá en mi país no es algo que se use habitualmente, mucho menos en verano,( como odio el verano)...sí! yo veo que se usan esta temporada, por lo menos es lo que veo en muchas tiendas online, pero este vestido vintage es algo que conseguí hace meses para usarlo en mi cumpleaños meses atrás...

I really like wearing velvet, and although it seems that here in my country is not something that is commonly used, much less in summer (as I hate the summer) ... yes! I see this season are used, at least is what I see in many online stores, but this vintage dress is something I got months ago to use on my birthday months ago ...











Hoy voy a compartir una canción que me encanta de esta ídola virtual Japonesa!...Miku Hatsune, sí! se dice que estarán en Febrero en mi País espero tener la oportunidad de ir...seeya! <3
Today I'll share a song that I love about this Japanese virtual idol! ... Miku Hatsune, yes! is said to be in February in my country I hope to have the opportunity to go ... seeya! <3


11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your comment.
    Sure, we would like to follow each other.
    Let us know when you're following us and we follow back immediately.

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      We follow back now. :)

      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Que lindo look! A mi tambien me encanta el terciopelo <3

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuute post <3
    Dear could you please like my facebook page? Im young fashion lover and I would love to share my ideas and get inspiring you. If you have got the one please tell me the link ♥
    www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta el color de tu pelo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your velvet dress here! the color and cut are wonderful!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look so amazing <3 the burgundy colour perfectly suits you <3 ! *__*
    just followed your blog :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Velvet looks great on you ;)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

     
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last days of giveaway! hurry up to enter! http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/11/giveaway-seoulmates.html

    ReplyDelete

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)